Black Bean Burger
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- ½ cup of quick oats, oat flour, or other whole grain flour
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 radishes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Whole wheat buns
- Cheddar cheese
- Drain and rinse can of black beans.
- Mash ½ of beans with fork or masher.
- Mix in the quick oats or oat flour.
- Shred the carrots and radishes and add to mixture.
- Add the spices and oil and remaining beans and mix together.
- Form into patties that are ½ inch thick.
- Cook on oiled skillet for 3-4 minutes on each site or until golden.